Are you waking up in the morning feeling excruciating pain in your heel with every step you take? It could very well be due to plantar fasciitis.
Why Does Plantar Fasciitis Hurt In The Morning?
"Plantar fasciitis most commonly occurs with the first few steps in the morning or after sitting for a long time and toward the end of the day from prolonged standing," Dr. Lyon said. “Morning pain is from the sudden tension of the plantar fascia as it gets stretched after shortening overnight."
Can I Treat Plantar Fasciitis At Home?
"The most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis includes calf and Achilles stretching, plantar fascia stretching, and a night splint or a night sock," Dr. Lyon said. Heel pain is usually treated conservatively without surgery.
LIMITED STOCK available so Click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
- Lightweight and simple to fit.
- Provides visible improvement in patient's gait.
- Designed to promote a natural step and prevent foot drop disease.
- Helps to treat foot drop, stroke patients, or people dealing with leg muscle disorders.
- Contact buckles and Velcro closures make it easy to adjust as needed.
- Convenient design can be worn on the right or left foot, Can wear shoes or socks.
- Soft feel smooth against your skin, comfortable to wear.
- One size fits most people.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow at least 3-4 weeks for delivery.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!